Master in Charge of Shooting:
- Charles Ncobeni
- Outdoor 10 metre range (for practices).
- Indoor 10 metre range (for matches).
- School provides rifles, ammunition and all basic equipment.
- Air rifles are used according to international (Olympic) 3P (three position) rules and practice.
- Both “Springer” and “Sporter” (compressed air-powered) rifles are used.
Number of teams
In inter-school competition, one Open and one Junior side. (4 boys to a team + 2 reserves)
Weekly against other schools in peak season; annual inter-House; periodic inter-school group shoots; 2 x annual inter-district, and annual Provincial bisley (for those selected). S.A. National competition for those chosen for a provincial team. The S.A. Schools side competes against a foreign team usually once each year.
All year round but mainly end February onwards; peak April to September.
Number 2 Hilton College uniform.