Director of Coaching, Managing Director of Academy of Sport:
- Greg Miller
Played EP (Super Rugby) and Border Rugby, EP Cricket, Managing Director of Academy of Sport.
1st XV Coaching Staff
1st XV Head Coach: Brad MacLeod-Henderson (Former Sharks player, and former Sharks Coach)
1st XV Assistant Coaches: AC Blume
7 rugby fields, the main field being used solely for rugby and having a covered pavilion.
Number of teams
20 teams from U14, U15, U16, U18 age groups.
Each team has a coach. A teams all have 2 coaches. All coaching staff have a minimum of the World Rugby Level One coaching certificate.
David Look in association with the MRRSS, facilitates match official training with coaches and pupils who are aspiring to become referees. These courses are world rugby accredited.
David Look facilitates the Boksmart certification process for all match officials, coaches and players which is according to SARU regulations. This service is also supplied by Hilton College to surrounding schools.
Rugby is played during the 1st and 2nd terms.
1st XV white shorts and jerseys, rest of teams in black & white striped jerseys with white shorts.
KZN Schools Selectors
- Paul Venter U16
- Greg Miller Craven Week
- Gary Teichmann - Captain
- Wayne Fyvie
- Hentie Martens
- Bob Skinstad - Captain (also selected as a Springbok 7's player.)
- Roddy Grant (Captained Scotland 7’s)
- Senior 7’s: Brad MacLeod-Henderson and Greg Miller
- Junior 7’s: AC Blume & Burger Nel
Number of teams:
- We have 2 open teams [ u16 & u17 Players] and 2 junior teams [u14 & u15 Players]
- Hilton plays in a number of local festivals in the KZN area in the 3rd term