- Head of Waterpolo: Lionel Randall
- 1st Team Coach: Lionel Randall
- Coaching Staff: Brad Anderson, Tony Shuttleworth, Mike Werth, Lionel Randall, Taryn Randall, Zastra Conway-Nunn, Dillon Campbell
- Facilities: Heated 35m by 25m official Olympic size Water Polo Pool with an additional separate 25m x 3 lane swimming pool (used for warm ups on Saturdays and exclusively for elite swimming training, learn to swim classes and our Junior Water Polo Academy for 7 to 13 year olds).
- Number of Teams: 1st, 2nd, 3rd; U16A, B; U15A,B, C; U14A, B, C
- Training: Each Hilton College Water Polo player receives a Water Polo rules book and is tested regularly on the rules and interpretations thereof, ensuring that our boys are at the cutting edge.
- Fixtures and Matches: Matches, on Saturdays, are against the top Water Polo playing Schools in Kwazulu-Natal. In addition, our A Teams are entered into the Midlands Water Polo League. The 1st team, Stayers team and U16A Team play in the 1st division while the U14A and U15A teams play in the 2nd division. League matches are on a Wednesday evening, played at Hilton College.
- Season Played: 1st, 3rd and 4th Terms
- Colours/dress: 1ST Team: White caps (black away strip) and white costumes, black hooded gowns with white trimming, the rest of teams in black & white striped caps and black costumes with black towels.
- Junior Water Polo Academy: Our coaches and 1ST Team players conduct Water Polo clinics for prep school boys and girls on Friday afternoons, should you be interested, please contact us.
- South African Representatives – Recent Players included
S McKenzie – SA U16A (1999)
S Jennings – SA U16A (2000)
R Daly – SA U16B (2000)
R Jans – SA U15B (2001)
J Geldenhuys – SA U16 (2001)
R Grant – SA U16 (2002)
D Jans – SA U16/U17 (2004)
T Beare – SA U19B (2007)
K Moyes – SA U19B (2007)
C Prowse - SA 19A (2012)