Head of Waterpolo: Brad Anderson
- 1st Team Coach: Andrew Duncan
- Coaching Staff: Brad Anderson, Mike Werth, Lionel Randall, Andrew Douglas, Carolyn van Zuydam, Ryan van Rensburg, Oscar Horstmann, Katy-Lee Harrison, Justin Martin
- Facilities: Heated 35m by 25m official Olympic size Water Polo Pool with an additional separate 25m x 3 lane swimming pool (used for warm ups on Saturdays and exclusively for elite swimming training, learn to swim classes and our Junior Water Polo Academy for 7 to 13 year olds).
- Number of Teams: 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, U16A, B; U15A,B, C; U14A, B, C
- Training: Each Hilton College Water Polo player receives a Water Polo rules book and is tested regularly on the rules and interpretations thereof, ensuring that our boys are at the cutting edge.
- Fixtures and Matches: Matches, on Saturdays, are against the top Water Polo playing Schools in Kwazulu-Natal. In addition, our players are entered into the Midlands Water Polo League.
- Season Played: 1st, 3rd and 4th Terms
- Colours/dress: 1st Team: White caps (black away strip) and white costumes, black hooded gowns with white trimming, the rest of teams in black & white caps and black costumes with black towels.
- Junior Water Polo Academy: Our coaches and 1ST Team players conduct Water Polo clinics for prep school boys and girls on Friday afternoons, should you be interested, please contact us.
- South African Representatives – Recent Players included
S McKenzie – SA U16A (1999)
S Jennings – SA U16A (2000)
R Daly – SA U16B (2000)
R Jans – SA U15B (2001)
J Geldenhuys – SA U16 (2001)
R Grant – SA U16 (2002)
D Jans – SA U16/U17 (2004)
T Beare – SA U19B (2007)
K Moyes – SA U19B (2007)
C Prowse - SA 19A (2012)
L Randall - SA U18 Assistant Coach (2015)
L Randall - SA U16 Coach (2016)
G Cousins - SA U16A (2016)