- Head of Rugby: Greg Miller
- Director of Coaching: Greg Miller (Played EP and Border Rugby ,EP Cricket, Managing Director of Investec International Rugby Academy)
- 1st XV Coaches: Brad MacLeod-Henderson (Head Coach & ex-Sharks Coach), AC Blume (U18 Academy Assistant Coach) and Sean Carlisle (Backline Coach)
- KZN Schools Selectors: Paul Venter U16, Tony Richter U18, AC Blume (U18 Academy Assistant Coach)
- Administrator: PK Ramnarain
- Video Analyst: Burger Nel
- Conditioning Coaches: Chris Carey and Carl Schmidt
- Facilities: 6 rugby fields, the main field being used solely for rugby and having a covered pavilion.
- Number of teams: 20 teams from U14, U15, U16, U18 age groups.
- Refereeing; David Look in association with the MRRSS, coaches pupils aspiring to become referees.
- Fixtures/matches: Matches played on Saturdays. Teams play in 10 domestic fixtures per season. KZN Schools, namely : Michaelhouse (double header), St Charles/Voortrekker, DHS/Port Natal, Westville, Northwood/George Campbell, Maritzburg College, Kearsney (double header), Clifton/Thomas More
- 1st XV attend St John’s Easter Rugby Festival; U16A attend the ISRF hosted by Hilton College, U15A attend ISRF hosted by St Alban’s; U14A attend the Parktown Boys High Festival
- Coaching: Each team has a coach. All coaching staff have a minimum of the KZNRU Level one coaching certificate.
- Season played: During the – 1st Quarter and 2nd quarter.
- Colours/dress: 1ST XV white shorts and jerseys, rest of teams in black & white striped jerseys.
- Recent Springboks/Internationals who are Old Boys: Gary Teichmann, Wayne Fyvie, Hentie Martens and Bob Skinstad - Captain (also selected as a Springbok 7's player.) Roddy Grant (Captained Scotland 7’s)