The MySchool concept is well known throughout South Africa and there are numerous participating schools. By taking part, you can help make a Hilton College education a possibility for deserving bursary recipients.
The concept is very simple:
- Parents, Staff, Old Boys or anyone else affiliated to a school can apply for a MySchool card by completing the simple application form online at www.myschool.co.za or by phoning 0860 100 445 or get one at the customer service desk at a Woolworths store. Name Hilton College as the beneficiary.
- Your MySchool card will be delivered to you within days.
- Present your card when you shop at any of the MySchool partner stores , ie Woolworths, Reggies, Toys R Us, Engen shops, Waltons and others.
- That store will donate a percentage of your purchase to the beneficiary of your choice ie Hilton College.
- In addition to this you will automatically qualify for exclusive lower prices on selected food, clothing and other items at Woolworths.
- There is no cost to you.
- All funds received will go to the Hilton College Bursary Scheme.
The Hilton College MySchool initiative is a project of the Old Hiltonian Club and is gathering momentum. We currently have 297 active voluntary supporters (in 2013) who have raised over R29 000 (as atthe end of Dec 2012), with very little effort and at no cost to themselves. We thank these people for their support and invite the rest of the Hilton family to join the initiative. We are hopeful that this can become a really worthwhile source of funding for Hilton in the future.